Salary: £35,000 pa pro-rata; £20,000 actual
Position: Part time, permanent position.
Working Hours: 20 hours a week (5 days per week)
Location: Office in Fleet & Working from Home (75/25)
Holiday: 25 days per year + bank holidays + your birthday
Benefits: WPA health insurance, flexible hours, 1 paid volunteering day per year
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable Account Manager to be part of our dedicated team based in Fleet, Hampshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly organisation that will allow you to progress and develop.
This isn’t a sales role, it is all about building strong relationships with our varied clients, and project managing client work within the team.
Key duties and responsibilities
• Be main point of contact for a range of clients, and manage/improve those relationships
• Manage meetings, emails and phone calls to/from clients
• Liaise with delivery team to schedule and complete client work – SEO & website builds
• Be responsive to clients’ needs, and ensure promises are always delivered on time
• Report to clients on monthly basis on how their account is performing
• Project manage website builds
• Set up and manage client meetings, take meeting minutes/actions
The ideal candidate will be
• Results driven with a commitment to working to high standards
• Enjoy talking to clients and building relationships
• Highly articulate with excellent written and verbal skills
• Highly organized with ability to manage multiple tasks
• A team player with a hands-on, can do approach
• Diligent, conscientious with high attention to detail
• Pro-active and sociable with a positive outlook
• Level-headed, enthusiastic and engaging
• Positive and professional both in the office, and out with clients and contacts
• At least 2 years experience in customer service or account management in an agency environment
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Knowledge of or interest in SEO and digital marketing
• Project management experience
If you are looking to work in a friendly environment for a forward-thinking dynamic company then apply today by emailing Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a covering email telling us what has attracted you to this role and why you feel you are the right candidate. We look forward to hearing from you !
Application deadline: Thursday 3rd March 2022
Online interviews will be held week commencing 7th March 2022
"As part of the service, the team at Leapfrog reviewed one of my websites for SEO and presented their findings in video format. I’ve never seen anything like this before and I could see the results of the tests and clear recommendations for action. I can thoroughly recommend this part of Leapfrog's service!!"
"One area in which Leapfrog has excelled is communication. Any queries are always promptly dealt with and we also receive excellent monthly reporting, with videos that clearly explain our progress. This is great as it gives us a clear picture of what’s going on."
“Leapfrog provides fantastic video reports, to help explain the topline results. As SEO is a hidden science, this has made the whole process a lot clearer.”
"When it comes to organic SEO, Leapfrog's your company. Thanks for everything you've done for my business."
"Over a 6-month period, we’ve improved from a position of no ranking at all, to achieving page 1 rankings for our key search term. In a highly competitive market, this is really impressive and has already increased our organic traffic by more than 400% over a 6-month period. We can definitely recommend Leapfrog to other businesses struggling to get seen by Google."
"Leapfrog Internet Marketing has been key in supporting my clients, providing SEO services to allow them to achieve increased and more qualified traffic to their sites. I've worked with Geoff and the team on several different sized projects and am very pleased with the results achieved. I highly recommend Leapfrog Internet Marketing for your online SEO needs."
“The company is really helpful and approachable and you’re never made to feel embarrassed when asking questions.”
"Leapfrog Internet Marketing has been a key resource in providing insights and strategies within the SEO arena. Their work is always of a very high standard and always delivered on time. I would have no hesitation in recommending Leapfrog to any business."
"I've been benefitting from Leapfrog’s expertise and experience for several months now and really value the way in which they make knowledge so accessible. We've worked on improving website authority and content, list building and social media optimisation. A great company to work with and very good value."
"Month-on-month we’ve seen fantastic improvements. Over the first 6-month period, search traffic has increased by over 550%. We've achieved page 1 rankings for at least 85 keywords relating to our key products, the site is now found on Google nearly 5000 times per month and an additional 800+ users visit the site monthly."
"The team at Leapfrog has been able to keep an eye on our site, using their specialised knowledge to not only spot any invisible problems that will affect SEO and site speed, but also identify any coding errors. This kind of value-added benefit is a great asset and makes a real difference for our company."
"Leapfrog Internet Marketing have been working on our website for 6+ months now and we have certainly seen the benefits of professional SEO. Organic leads have significantly increased in line with our Google position and ranking. I’d highly recommend Geoff and the team at Leapfrog Internet Marketing."
“We’re really happy with Leapfrog Internet Marketing. We feel every step has been clearly explained, the communication is excellent and we’ve seen month-on-month improvements that have converted to enquiries and those all-important sales. We’ve definitely received the return on investment we were looking for.”