These are terms Leapfrog Internet Marketing ask clients to agree to before starting any SEO services.
By engaging the services of Barceloneta Limited (hereafter referred to as Leapfrog Internet Marketing) you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
The Client: The company or individual requesting the services of Leapfrog Internet Marketing. Leapfrog Internet Marketing: Provider of search engine optimisation (SEO).
Leapfrog Internet Marketing will carry out work only where an agreement is provided either by email, telephone, mail or fax. An ‘order’ is deemed to be a written or verbal contract between Leapfrog Internet Marketing and the client, this includes telephone and email agreements.
3. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO)
Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure that the Client’s website and any scripts or programs are free of errors, Leapfrog Internet Marketing cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction of the website or any part of it.
The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to Leapfrog Internet Marketing all materials, passwords, log-ins and any other information required to complete the SEO campaign or web design project to the agreed standard and within any preagreed set deadlines.
Leapfrog Internet Marketing will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
Leapfrog Internet Marketing will not be liable for any content added to the site, in particular clients should ensure content written by Leapfrog Internet Marketing and added to their site meets with their approval and must notify Leapfrog Internet Marketing within seven days of publication if such content needs to be amended or removed.
4. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
1. Leapfrog Internet Marketing shall not be responsible for URLs dropped in rank, excluded or otherwise penalised by a search engine for any reason, websites can go down as well as up.
2. Leapfrog Internet Marketing shall not be responsible for delays or failure of performance resulting from Internet Service Provider delivery problems or failure, or any communication or delivery problems associated with Client’s receipt of the Account Service data. Leapfrog Internet Marketing shall not be responsible for acts or causes beyond their control, including but not limited to: acts of God, strikes, lockouts, communications line or equipment failures, power failures, earthquakes, or other disasters.
3. Whilst every effort will be made to achieve the best positions in the major search engines, Leapfrog Internet Marketing do not guarantee or warrant that Client’s URLs will achieve a favourable position, or any position, within a particular search engine.
4. You expressly agree that use of the Leapfrog Internet Marketing services provided hereunder is at your sole risk. These Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
5. PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS
All invoices must be settled within 15 days of the invoice date. Invoices are sent at the end of the month being charged. Leapfrog Internet Marketing reserve the right to cease work and remove work/content where payment is overdue (following reasonable attempts by Leapfrog Internet Marketing to contact the Client and resolve any payment issues) and ultimately Leapfrog Internet Marketing may take legal action to recover any outstanding monies owed.
The Client can cancel the services provided at any time, with a rolling 30 day notice period.
The Client is entitled to cancel the services by emailing email@example.com no more than 40 days after the 1st day of the agreed start date of services. If Leapfrog Internet Marketing accept your cancellation request you will be provided with written confirmation of the cancellation. At this point, all payments made will be refunded within 30 working days, and any outstanding invoices cancelled.
Anyone who experiences a problem with the services provided by Leapfrog Internet Marketing should raise the matter directly using our online contact form to do so, giving sufficient information and clearly outlining the grounds for complaint.
Leapfrog Internet Marketing Company Registration No: 9299872. Office: Gateway House, 8 Kings Parade, Kings Road, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 3AB, United Kingdom T 01252 217141